What happens if I miss a dose of azathioprine?

If you miss a dose of azathioprine, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it unless it is almost time for your next dose; in which case, skip the missed dose. Do not double the dose to make up for a missed one. Call your doctor if you miss more than one dose.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...
What are the side effects of leflunomide?
Side effects may include high blood pressure, dizziness, hair loss, respiratory tract infections, br...
How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat lower back pain?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It is a treatment option for people who have muscle sp...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...