What if I forget to take a dose of carisoprodol?

If you forget to take a dose of carisoprodol (Soma, Soprodal, Vanadom), take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose according to your regular schedule. Never take a double dose of carisoprodol to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What should I know about baclofen before taking it?
If you take baclofen, you should avoid alcohol. If you have impaired kidney function, baclofen may ...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
What should I know before taking cyclobenzaprine?
If you have congestive heart failure, abnormal heart rhythms, heart block, or heart conduction disor...
What is cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxer. It is FDA-approved to treat muscle spasms and pain caus...