What is carisoprodol and aspirin?

Carisoprodol and aspirin is a combination of two medications used for treatment of pain, relaxing muscle spasms, and restoring range of motion. This prescription medication is often used in conjunction with physical therapy and rest to treat injury. Carisoprodol relaxes the muscle, which alleviates pain, and aspirin is an analgesic that addresses swelling and pain. Carisoprodol and aspirin is also known by its brand name, Soma Compound, and is classified as a muscle relaxer.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What are the side effects of baclofen?
Side effects may include drowsiness, dizziness, general weakness, and fatigue. Baclofen can make it ...
Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...
Should I worry about allergies with Botox?
Dr. Stuart A. Linder, MDDr. Stuart A. Linder, MD
According to Allergan pharmaceuticals, serious and immediate allergic reactions have been reported. ...
How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat lower back pain?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It is a treatment option for people who have muscle sp...