What is Botox Cosmetic used for?

Dr. Doris Day, MD
Dermatology
Botox cosmetic is FDA approved for the lines between the eyes, also known as the "11's," but we also use it for many other areas of the face including the forehead, crow’s feet, chin and neck. It is important to see a properly trained aesthetic physician such as a dermatologist who has experience with Botox because the best outcomes look natural and soft and balanced which comes from a deep understanding of facial anatomy.
It is also important to understand that people have natural asymmetries that can be improved with Botox cosmetic.
This is one of my favorite rejuvenating tools because the results are so reliable and beautiful.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What is leflunomide?
Leflunomide (Arava) is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) that affects the immune system...
How effective is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide reduces relapses by about 30% in people with remitting-relapsing MS. It is about as ef...
How effective is leflunomide?
Studies show that leflunomide is effective for treating RA, both by itself and combined with methotr...
Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...