What are the side effects of vecuronium?

Minor side effects of vecuronium include feeling lightheaded or itchy. More serious side effects include having trouble breathing, extended weakness or paralysis in your muscles. Tell your doctor right away if you are experiencing any of these side effects. If you have liver disease or cirrhosis of the liver, you may be slower to regain muscle use and movement after having vecuronium. Vecuronium may cause an allergic reaction. If you begin to experience the symptoms of an allergic reaction, including hives, difficulty breathing or any swelling in the face, lips, tongue or throat, get immediate medical attention.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...
What is Botox used for?
While Botox is famous for smoothing out frown lines and crow's feet, its power to temporarily paraly...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
What are the side effects of leflunomide?
Side effects may include high blood pressure, dizziness, hair loss, respiratory tract infections, br...