Do I need to change my diet while taking tiludronate?

You should try to make sure your diet is rich in calcium and vitamin D while taking tiludronate (Skelid). Calcium-rich foods include milk, cheese and other dairy products, fortified orange juice and many dark green vegetables. Check with a dietitian or online for other good sources of both nutrients. If for some reason you can't get enough of what you need from food sources, find out about taking a calcium/vitamin D supplement; your pharmacist may be able to advise you.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Which medications interact with cyclobenzaprine?
If you are taking a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, an antipsychotic drug, metoclopramide, cyclobenzaprin...
What is leflunomide?
Leflunomide (Arava) is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) that affects the immune system...
How effective is leflunomide?
Studies show that leflunomide is effective for treating RA, both by itself and combined with methotr...
What is Botox used for?
While Botox is famous for smoothing out frown lines and crow's feet, its power to temporarily paraly...