What happens if I miss a dose of Colcrys?

If you forget to take your regular dose of Colcrys, take it immediately unless it's close to the time for your next dosage. If that's the case, skip the missed dosage and simply take the next dose on your regular schedule. To avoid dangerous overdose, don't take two dosages near or at the same time.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Does teriflunomide have any side effects?
Teriflunomide stays active in a person's body for several days after it is taken and can stay in the...
How does baclofen interact with other medications?
If you are using azelastine nasal spray, paraldehyde, orphenadrine, or thalidomide, baclofen can lea...
What is leflunomide?
Leflunomide (Arava) is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) that affects the immune system...
Can Botox affect my emotional reactions?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Scientists believe that facial expressions may influence our emotions, meaning that those whose face...