What happens if I miss a dose of Colcrys?

If you forget to take your regular dose of Colcrys, take it immediately unless it's close to the time for your next dosage. If that's the case, skip the missed dosage and simply take the next dose on your regular schedule. To avoid dangerous overdose, don't take two dosages near or at the same time.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
What should I know before taking teriflunomide?
Your doctor will need to do liver function tests and check your blood pressure before you start trea...
How long does it take to get pain relief from hyaluronic acid injections?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
I never guarantee my patients that they're going to see any effect from hyaluronic acid (HA) injecti...
What is Botox used for?
While Botox is famous for smoothing out frown lines and crow's feet, its power to temporarily paraly...