How can I manage the side effects of taking penicillamine?

To manage the side effects of penicillamine, you should follow the directions carefully. Take only the amount you need, not more or less. Do not take it for longer than you should, and do not stop taking it without talking to your doctor. If you stop and start again, your side effects can get worse. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about any directions you do not understand or questions you have.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Can Botox affect my emotional reactions?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Scientists believe that facial expressions may influence our emotions, meaning that those whose face...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
Is Synvisc a good alternative to joint replacement?
Keith Roach, MDKeith Roach, MD
Synvisc is not generally an alternative to joint replacement in people with very advanced knee osteo...
How effective is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide reduces relapses by about 30% in people with remitting-relapsing MS. It is about as ef...