How can I manage the side effects of taking penicillamine?

To manage the side effects of penicillamine, you should follow the directions carefully. Take only the amount you need, not more or less. Do not take it for longer than you should, and do not stop taking it without talking to your doctor. If you stop and start again, your side effects can get worse. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about any directions you do not understand or questions you have.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

How does baclofen interact with other medications?
If you are using azelastine nasal spray, paraldehyde, orphenadrine, or thalidomide, baclofen can lea...
Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...
Does teriflunomide interact with any other medications?
If you are taking denosumab, teriflunomide may not be a good option for you. If you are taking fing...
What is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide (Aubagio) is a disease-modifying drug for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS)....