What should I know about Healon before using it?

Your doctor will decide whether Healon will be helpful in your particular eye surgery. Negative reactions to Healon are rare, but because it may contain tiny amounts of rubber and protein let your doctor know if you've ever had a reaction to either of those types of substances. Your doctor will carefully monitor your condition during surgery while Healon is being used, so most people won't ever have to worry about Healon or any reactions to it. If you do have questions about Healon, though, don't hesitate to ask your doctor.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What is baclofen?
Baclofen (Lioresal) may help some people with acid reflux that does not improve with other drug trea...
How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat lower back pain?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It is a treatment option for people who have muscle sp...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
Does teriflunomide interact with any other medications?
If you are taking denosumab, teriflunomide may not be a good option for you. If you are taking fing...