Is it safe to use certolizumab pegol if I'm breastfeeding?

Certolizumab (brand name Cimzia) has not been well studied in women who are breastfeeding. It is possible that certolizumab pegol is one of the many drugs found in breast milk. If you are nursing, talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of certolizumab.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What is baclofen?
Baclofen (Lioresal) may help some people with acid reflux that does not improve with other drug trea...
Can Botox affect my emotional reactions?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Scientists believe that facial expressions may influence our emotions, meaning that those whose face...
Does teriflunomide have any side effects?
Teriflunomide stays active in a person's body for several days after it is taken and can stay in the...
How effective is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide reduces relapses by about 30% in people with remitting-relapsing MS. It is about as ef...