What happens if I miss a dose of Cimzia?

Cimzia is only given in a hospital or other clinical setting. Therefore, if you miss a dose, it is likely because you forgot or were unable to get to your appointment. Regular treatment is vital, so it's important to try your best to not let this happen. If you do miss an appointment, however, call your doctor immediately to find out what to do.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat fibromyalgia?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It can reduce fibromyalgia pain and fatigue and improv...
What should I know before taking cyclobenzaprine?
If you have congestive heart failure, abnormal heart rhythms, heart block, or heart conduction disor...
Should I worry about allergies with Botox?
Dr. Stuart A. Linder, MDDr. Stuart A. Linder, MD
According to Allergan pharmaceuticals, serious and immediate allergic reactions have been reported. ...
What are the side effects of baclofen?
Side effects may include drowsiness, dizziness, general weakness, and fatigue. Baclofen can make it ...