What happens if I miss a dose of Cimzia?

Cimzia is only given in a hospital or other clinical setting. Therefore, if you miss a dose, it is likely because you forgot or were unable to get to your appointment. Regular treatment is vital, so it's important to try your best to not let this happen. If you do miss an appointment, however, call your doctor immediately to find out what to do.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Which medications interact with cyclobenzaprine?
If you are taking a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, an antipsychotic drug, metoclopramide, cyclobenzaprin...
Does teriflunomide interact with any other medications?
If you are taking denosumab, teriflunomide may not be a good option for you. If you are taking fing...
What is leflunomide?
Leflunomide (Arava) is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) that affects the immune system...
What should I know about baclofen before taking it?
If you take baclofen, you should avoid alcohol. If you have impaired kidney function, baclofen may ...