How soon after taking leflunomide should my symptoms improve?

It may take some time before you see the effects of leflunomide. You and your doctor will work together to find the right dosage for you, in which side effects can be minimized while the drug gives you the desired benefits. During the first several months of treatment, you will need to have monthly tests conducted to ensure that your liver and blood are not being harmed by leflunomide.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
Can Botox affect my emotional reactions?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Scientists believe that facial expressions may influence our emotions, meaning that those whose face...
What is cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxer. It is FDA-approved to treat muscle spasms and pain caus...
What is leflunomide?
Leflunomide (Arava) is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) that affects the immune system...