How soon after taking quinine will my symptoms improve?

Your symptoms should improve within two days of taking quinine. If your symptoms do not improve, talk to your doctor. Even if your symptoms improve sooner than the end of your treatment schedule, continue to take the amount of medication that was prescribed to you for the proper amount of time.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Is Synvisc a good alternative to joint replacement?
Keith Roach, MDKeith Roach, MD
Synvisc is not generally an alternative to joint replacement in people with very advanced knee osteo...
How effective is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide reduces relapses by about 30% in people with remitting-relapsing MS. It is about as ef...
What should I know about baclofen before taking it?
If you take baclofen, you should avoid alcohol. If you have impaired kidney function, baclofen may ...
How long does it take to get pain relief from hyaluronic acid injections?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
I never guarantee my patients that they're going to see any effect from hyaluronic acid (HA) injecti...