How should I take Cimzia?

Cimzia is given by injection in a hospital or other medical setting. You will be given two injections at a time every two weeks. In your sixth week of treatment, if you've been responding so far to Cimzia, you'll start receiving only one shot with a four-week break in between doses. It is very important that you not stop taking this medication abruptly, and that you not miss any appointments for your injection.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Is Synvisc a good alternative to joint replacement?
Keith Roach, MDKeith Roach, MD
Synvisc is not generally an alternative to joint replacement in people with very advanced knee osteo...
How effective is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide reduces relapses by about 30% in people with remitting-relapsing MS. It is about as ef...
What should I know about baclofen before taking it?
If you take baclofen, you should avoid alcohol. If you have impaired kidney function, baclofen may ...
What is cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxer. It is FDA-approved to treat muscle spasms and pain caus...