How should I store carisoprodol?

Store the muscle relaxant carisoprodol (Soma, Soprodal, Vanadom) in its original container. Keep it closed tightly and in a place where children can't see it or get to it. Make sure it stays at room temperature and isn't exposed to excess heat and moisture; do not store it in the bathroom. Throw away any outdated or unneeded medication. Talk with your pharmacist about the best way to properly dispose of carisoprodol that has expired or you no longer need.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What should I know before taking teriflunomide?
Your doctor will need to do liver function tests and check your blood pressure before you start trea...
How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat lower back pain?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It is a treatment option for people who have muscle sp...
How effective is leflunomide at treating psoriatic arthritis?
There has been very little research on using leflunomide to treat psoriatic arthritis. Small studies...
How long does it take to get pain relief from hyaluronic acid injections?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
I never guarantee my patients that they're going to see any effect from hyaluronic acid (HA) injecti...