How should I store carisoprodol?

Store the muscle relaxant carisoprodol (Soma, Soprodal, Vanadom) in its original container. Keep it closed tightly and in a place where children can't see it or get to it. Make sure it stays at room temperature and isn't exposed to excess heat and moisture; do not store it in the bathroom. Throw away any outdated or unneeded medication. Talk with your pharmacist about the best way to properly dispose of carisoprodol that has expired or you no longer need.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

How effective is leflunomide?
Studies show that leflunomide is effective for treating RA, both by itself and combined with methotr...
Should I worry about allergies with Botox?
Dr. Stuart A. Linder, MDDr. Stuart A. Linder, MD
According to Allergan pharmaceuticals, serious and immediate allergic reactions have been reported. ...
How long does it take to get pain relief from hyaluronic acid injections?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
I never guarantee my patients that they're going to see any effect from hyaluronic acid (HA) injecti...
What should I know about baclofen before taking it?
If you take baclofen, you should avoid alcohol. If you have impaired kidney function, baclofen may ...