How should colchicine be stored?

The anti-gout prescription colchicine is supplied as tablets that should be stored at room temperature and away from moisture and heat, so do not store in a bathroom or near ovens or stoves. Keep colchicine in the original container you received from the pharmacist. Keep it where children cannot reach it, and keep the lid closed tight. Discard if the medication is expired.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What are the side effects of baclofen?
Side effects may include drowsiness, dizziness, general weakness, and fatigue. Baclofen can make it ...
What are the side effects of cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)?
Side effects may include drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, and dry mouth. Cyclobenzaprine c...
What is leflunomide?
Leflunomide (Arava) is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) that affects the immune system...
How long does it take to get pain relief from hyaluronic acid injections?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
I never guarantee my patients that they're going to see any effect from hyaluronic acid (HA) injecti...