How could tiludronate affect my jaw?

One of the major side effects of taking tiludronate (Skelid) is you can develop serious problems with your jaw. This side effect is called osteonecrosis, meaning that bone loss can develop in the jaw. That's why it's important that you practice good dental hygiene, brushing and flossing regularly. You must also be careful before having any dental surgery or treatment. It's therefore probably a good idea to have a dentist do a complete exam, provide any treatments and make recommendations before you start on this drug.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What is cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxer. It is FDA-approved to treat muscle spasms and pain caus...
How long does it take to get pain relief from hyaluronic acid injections?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
I never guarantee my patients that they're going to see any effect from hyaluronic acid (HA) injecti...
Should I worry about allergies with Botox?
Dr. Stuart A. Linder, MDDr. Stuart A. Linder, MD
According to Allergan pharmaceuticals, serious and immediate allergic reactions have been reported. ...
What is baclofen?
Baclofen (Lioresal) may help some people with acid reflux that does not improve with other drug trea...