How could tiludronate affect my jaw?

One of the major side effects of taking tiludronate (Skelid) is you can develop serious problems with your jaw. This side effect is called osteonecrosis, meaning that bone loss can develop in the jaw. That's why it's important that you practice good dental hygiene, brushing and flossing regularly. You must also be careful before having any dental surgery or treatment. It's therefore probably a good idea to have a dentist do a complete exam, provide any treatments and make recommendations before you start on this drug.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What should I know before taking cyclobenzaprine?
If you have congestive heart failure, abnormal heart rhythms, heart block, or heart conduction disor...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat fibromyalgia?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It can reduce fibromyalgia pain and fatigue and improv...
What is cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxer. It is FDA-approved to treat muscle spasms and pain caus...