What happens if I miss a dose of Skelaxin (metaxalone)?

If you miss a dose of Skelaxin (metaxalone), take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not double up the dose to compensate for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

How effective is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide reduces relapses by about 30% in people with remitting-relapsing MS. It is about as ef...
What is Botox used for?
While Botox is famous for smoothing out frown lines and crow's feet, its power to temporarily paraly...
What is cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxer. It is FDA-approved to treat muscle spasms and pain caus...
Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...