What happens if I miss a dose of Skelaxin (metaxalone)?

If you miss a dose of Skelaxin (metaxalone), take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not double up the dose to compensate for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What is leflunomide?
Leflunomide (Arava) is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) that affects the immune system...
What should I know about baclofen before taking it?
If you take baclofen, you should avoid alcohol. If you have impaired kidney function, baclofen may ...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
How effective is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide reduces relapses by about 30% in people with remitting-relapsing MS. It is about as ef...