Is there a generic version of Cimzia?

No, there is not a generic version of Cimzia. It is a biologic medication, meaning that there are certain federal laws that make it illegal for generic versions to be made. No generic will be available unless the laws regarding biologic medications change.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
Which medications interact with cyclobenzaprine?
If you are taking a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, an antipsychotic drug, metoclopramide, cyclobenzaprin...
Is Synvisc a good alternative to joint replacement?
Keith Roach, MDKeith Roach, MD
Synvisc is not generally an alternative to joint replacement in people with very advanced knee osteo...