Can cancer treatments interfere with tiludronate?

Some people using tiludronate have developed bone loss in the jaw, also called osteonecrosis. You may be more likely to develop osteonecrosis of the jaw if you have cancer or have been treated with chemotherapy, radiation or steroids. You need to discuss the pros and cons of taking tiludronate (Skelid) with your doctor if you are undergoing radiation therapy and it's creating difficulty swallowing. You also need to let the doctor know if you are taking any chemotherapy medications. You might want to let your oncologist (cancer doctor) know that another doctor is thinking of prescribing tiludronate and see what he or she says.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

How does baclofen interact with other medications?
If you are using azelastine nasal spray, paraldehyde, orphenadrine, or thalidomide, baclofen can lea...
Can Botox affect my emotional reactions?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Scientists believe that facial expressions may influence our emotions, meaning that those whose face...
What should I know before taking teriflunomide?
Your doctor will need to do liver function tests and check your blood pressure before you start trea...
Does teriflunomide interact with any other medications?
If you are taking denosumab, teriflunomide may not be a good option for you. If you are taking fing...