Can I drive if I am taking tizanidine?

It's not a good idea to drive while taking tizanidine (Zanaflex), at least until your body adjusts to the medicine. This drug can make you drowsy, which means that you should not drive a car or operate any kind of machinery that requires you to be fully alert and coordinated. Before going back to these activities, check with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What is cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxer. It is FDA-approved to treat muscle spasms and pain caus...
Does teriflunomide have any side effects?
Teriflunomide stays active in a person's body for several days after it is taken and can stay in the...
What should I know about baclofen before taking it?
If you take baclofen, you should avoid alcohol. If you have impaired kidney function, baclofen may ...
How effective is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide reduces relapses by about 30% in people with remitting-relapsing MS. It is about as ef...