Is there anything I should avoid while taking allopurinol sodium?

You should avoid drinking alcohol while taking allopurinol sodium injections, because drinking can make side effects like dizziness worse. Also, avoid standing up quickly to lessen the risk of fainting, especially if you are elderly.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide (Aubagio) is a disease-modifying drug for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS)....
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...
Does teriflunomide have any side effects?
Teriflunomide stays active in a person's body for several days after it is taken and can stay in the...
How is cyclobenzaprine used to treat lower back pain?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxant. It is a treatment option for people who have muscle sp...