How soon after taking Cimzia will my symptoms improve?

According to the manufacturer, studies have found that people with Crohn's disease saw improvement in their symptoms within a few weeks of starting Cimzia treatment. For people taking Cimzia for rheumatoid arthritis (RA), symptoms improvement was evident to most people within two weeks. There is also some evidence that for those with RA, Cimzia lessens the rate of bone and joint damage.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

Should I worry about allergies with Botox?
Dr. Stuart A. Linder, MDDr. Stuart A. Linder, MD
According to Allergan pharmaceuticals, serious and immediate allergic reactions have been reported. ...
How effective is leflunomide?
Studies show that leflunomide is effective for treating RA, both by itself and combined with methotr...
What are the side effects of cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)?
Side effects may include drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, and dry mouth. Cyclobenzaprine c...
What should I know about leflunomide before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests, check your liver function and blood pressure, and give you ...