How soon after taking Cimzia will my symptoms improve?

According to the manufacturer, studies have found that people with Crohn's disease saw improvement in their symptoms within a few weeks of starting Cimzia treatment. For people taking Cimzia for rheumatoid arthritis (RA), symptoms improvement was evident to most people within two weeks. There is also some evidence that for those with RA, Cimzia lessens the rate of bone and joint damage.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

How long does it take to get pain relief from hyaluronic acid injections?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
I never guarantee my patients that they're going to see any effect from hyaluronic acid (HA) injecti...
Does teriflunomide have any side effects?
Teriflunomide stays active in a person's body for several days after it is taken and can stay in the...
How effective is leflunomide at treating psoriatic arthritis?
There has been very little research on using leflunomide to treat psoriatic arthritis. Small studies...
Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...