Why should I know all possible side effects of my MS medications?

All medications have side effects (including those called naturals), but not all medications may give you side effects. The way we react to the medications is as unique as we are. Therefore, we need to know the possible side effects of the medications before we begin taking them so we can talk to our doctors as soon as we experience them.

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Treatment

Multiple Sclerosis Treatment

Multiple Sclerosis Treatment

Multiple sclerosis (MS) treatment is multi-faceted and individualized, from which specialist to see to the best pain management options for your symptoms. Research is currently being conducted in the fields of central nervous syst...

em repair and disease modification; other research efforts are dedicated to testing the effectiveness of new medications. More controversial treatments, such as the use of cannabinoids to treat symptomatic multiple sclerosis pain, are also being explored.