If you think you may be a candidate for this medication, talk with your doctor about your options. In the past, tricyclic anti-depressants (such as amitriptyline and nortriptylene) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and Lexapro) have been used to treat PBA, although with only modest success.
- Q What are the best ways to fight MS fatigue?
- Q How are paroxysmal symptoms in multiple sclerosis (MS) treated?
- Q What size needle should I use when injecting multiple sclerosis medication?
- Q How are different visual problems treated in multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Is there a cure for primary-progressive multiple sclerosis?
- Q What are the risks of a bone marrow transplant for multiple sclerosis (MS)?