If you think you may be a candidate for this medication, talk with your doctor about your options. In the past, tricyclic anti-depressants (such as amitriptyline and nortriptylene) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and Lexapro) have been used to treat PBA, although with only modest success.
- Q What are the treatment options for multiple sclerosis?
- Q Why was the treatment to increase blood flow devised for MS?
- Q What type of doctor treats pseudobulbar affect in multiple sclerosis?
- Q How is estriol linked to multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Are relaxation techniques successful in treating spasticity in MS?
- Q Can reflexology treat multiple sclerosis (MS) symptoms?