If you think you may be a candidate for this medication, talk with your doctor about your options. In the past, tricyclic anti-depressants (such as amitriptyline and nortriptylene) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and Lexapro) have been used to treat PBA, although with only modest success.
- Q How will my occupational therapist design my multiple sclerosis treatment?
- Q How are speech problems handled in multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Having multiple sclerosis (MS), what kind of doctor should I have?
- Q Should I trust companies that offer MS treatment by stem cells?
- Q What can I expect during horseback riding therapy for multiple sclerosis?
- Q How common are alternative therapies for multiple sclerosis (MS)?