If you think you may be a candidate for this medication, talk with your doctor about your options. In the past, tricyclic anti-depressants (such as amitriptyline and nortriptylene) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and Lexapro) have been used to treat PBA, although with only modest success.
- Q Can Extavia cure multiple sclerosis?
- Q Is it the medication or the MS that is affecting my ability to think?
- Q How should I manage my medications for multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q What medications are available for treating hand tremor in MS?
- Q How is muscle weakness in multiple sclerosis (MS) treated?
- Q What health services are available to veterans with MS?