If you think you may be a candidate for this medication, talk with your doctor about your options. In the past, tricyclic anti-depressants (such as amitriptyline and nortriptylene) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and Lexapro) have been used to treat PBA, although with only modest success.
- Q How are speech problems handled in multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q How do doctors examine mental state and speech in cases of MS?
- Q How is a failure to store urine treated in people with multiple sclerosis?
- Q What kind of specialists should I see for my multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Is cobra venom beneficial in treating multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Is calcium aminoethyl phosphate (EAP) treatment recommended for MS?