If you think you may be a candidate for this medication, talk with your doctor about your options. In the past, tricyclic anti-depressants (such as amitriptyline and nortriptylene) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and Lexapro) have been used to treat PBA, although with only modest success.
- Q Is cobra venom beneficial in treating multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Are anti-infection treatments effective for multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Is plasmapheresis an effective therapy for multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q What devices provide nerve stimulation for people with MS and foot drop?
- Q What can I expect during horseback riding therapy for multiple sclerosis?
- Q Is it the medication or the MS that is affecting my ability to think?