If you think you may be a candidate for this medication, talk with your doctor about your options. In the past, tricyclic anti-depressants (such as amitriptyline and nortriptylene) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and Lexapro) have been used to treat PBA, although with only modest success.
- Q How is muscle weakness in multiple sclerosis (MS) treated?
- Q Having MS, how should I find a right doctor?
- Q On what factors does the treatment of weakness depend in MS?
- Q How does the drug Fampridine-SR (4-AP) work in multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Is the Evers diet treatment effective for multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q How can I improve my thinking if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?