If you think you may be a candidate for this medication, talk with your doctor about your options. In the past, tricyclic anti-depressants (such as amitriptyline and nortriptylene) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and Lexapro) have been used to treat PBA, although with only modest success.
- Q How is relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) treated?
- Q How can ginger help people with multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Can homeopathy treat multiple sclerosis (MS) symptoms?
- Q What kind of specialists should I see for my multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q What tests should I have done before I take Gilenya for my MS?
- Q How can I get a fever down if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?