If you think you may be a candidate for this medication, talk with your doctor about your options. In the past, tricyclic anti-depressants (such as amitriptyline and nortriptylene) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and Lexapro) have been used to treat PBA, although with only modest success.
- Q Do you also treat multiple sclerosis symptoms?
- Q What is GIFT15 treatment for multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Can electromagnetic therapy treat multiple sclerosis (MS) symptoms?
- Q Do antioxidants decrease the severity of multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Is Progurt effective in reducing the severity of multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q How is spasticity in multiple sclerosis (MS) treated?