What are the benefits of using an auto-injector to give myself an MS shot?

If you need to give yourself injections and seeing the needle bothers you, you might consider using an auto-injector, an automated device that hides the needle and administers your shot for you. Many people like using an auto injector, others find them noisy and prefer to inject manually. Auto injectors are known to decrease injection site reactions.

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Treatment

FDA Approves First Drug for Severe Form of Multiple Sclerosis
Last week the FDA approved the drug Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) to treat adults with severe forms of multiple sclerosis (MS), a disabling disease in which t...
How can Tavist help treat multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Eight new drugs, including Tavist, that may be beneficial in the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS...
Is echinacea recommended for treating multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
Echinacea is one of several dietary supplements said to stimulate the immune system. Sold as a cold ...
Will I Die from Multiple Sclerosis?
Will I Die from Multiple Sclerosis?