What are the benefits of using an auto-injector to give myself an MS shot?

If you need to give yourself injections and seeing the needle bothers you, you might consider using an auto-injector, an automated device that hides the needle and administers your shot for you. Many people like using an auto injector, others find them noisy and prefer to inject manually. Auto injectors are known to decrease injection site reactions.

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Treatment

What to Expect from MS Infusion Therapies
Several therapies for multiple sclerosis are delivered with an infusion, where a venous catheter is inserted into a vein and medicine is delivered int...
When is rest advised as a treatment for multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
The onset of new symptoms should be reported to the doctor, who will determine whether the symptoms ...
Are relaxation techniques successful in treating spasticity in MS?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
Relaxation techniques, such as yoga, transcendental meditation, biofeedback, and autohypnosis, have ...
Is There Anything I Can Do to Prevent Multiple Sclerosis?