Is pain a symptom of multiple sclerosis (MS)?

Pain is a common symptom in Multiple Sclerosis and can occur in up to 2/3 of patients.  Tha pain can vary from "electrical shock" like sensations to numbness/tingling, burning, muscle spasm/cramping pain, chronic low back pain, facial pain, and headaches.

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms

Which Stress Relievers Work for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms?
Even if you’ve been living with MS for several years, it can still be stressful. In this video, integrative neurologist Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary offers h...
What is the clinical picture of multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
A description of the clinical picture of multiple sclerosis (MS) includes symptoms, the patient's co...
What is myokymia in people with multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Myokymia is an annoying twitching or fluttering of the eyelid muscles. It may come and go in many pe...
How Can My Diet Worsen Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms?