How common is numbness due to multiple sclerosis (MS)?

One of the most common sensory problems associated with multiple sclerosis (MS) is numbness. Numbness occurs when the nerves that transmit sensations do not conduct information properly. As a result, sensations in that particular area are either lacking or nonexistent.

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms

Which Stress Relievers Work for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms?
Even if you’ve been living with MS for several years, it can still be stressful. In this video, integrative neurologist Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary offers h...
Is the MacDougall diet beneficial for releasing symptoms of MS?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
 The MacDougall Diet, developed by Roger MacDougall, a writer and dramatist, is a combination of low...
What are the symptoms of fatigue in people with multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Multiple sclerosis (MS) fatigue can be unpredictable. The fatigue may be short or long in duration. ...
What Can I Do to Sleep Better?
What Can I Do to Sleep Better?