What is the National American Research Committee on MS Registry?

Developed by the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC), the National American Research Committee on Multiple Sclerosis (NARCOMS) Registry is an active database of over 34,000 individuals who have MS. It provides a way for individuals with MS to confidentially provide detailed information on their course of disease as well as their treatment. Increasing the enrollment numbers in the registry will not only help to further research efforts (and eventually find the cure), but it will also raise awareness about MS.

For more information about NARCOMS please call 800-253-7884 or visit www.narcoms.org

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Research & Innovations

Can stem cells provide a cure to multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Dr. Charles R. Smith, MDDr. Charles R. Smith, MD
In this video, I will explain how current research on multiple sclerosis isn't focused on a cure. In...
What is the mission of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS)?
Dr. Louis RosnerDr. Louis Rosner
On May 1, 1945, Sylvia Lawry placed an ad in the New York Times to help her brother who had multiple...
How Did Richard Cohen First Learn of Stem Cell Therapy?
Does Knowing the Type of MS I Have Affect My Treatment?