How have scientists approached the study of MS in more modern times?

Louis Rosner
Neurology
The focus of much multiple sclerosis (MS) research has been in the area of epidemiology - the study of diseases in terms of their geographic and ethnic occurrence, with analysis of all factors including environment and heredity. The epidemiology of MS is nothing less than intriguing.
Multiple Sclerosis

Multiple Sclerosis

Too often, multiple sclerosis is thought of only as "the crippler of young adults." But in fact, 75 percent of all people with MS will never need a wheelchair. In Multiple Sclerosis, Dr. Louis J....

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Research & Innovations

Can stem cells provide a cure to multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Dr. Charles R. Smith, MDDr. Charles R. Smith, MD
In this video, I will explain how current research on multiple sclerosis isn't focused on a cure. In...
What is the mission of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS)?
Dr. Louis RosnerDr. Louis Rosner
On May 1, 1945, Sylvia Lawry placed an ad in the New York Times to help her brother who had multiple...
How Can Exercise Help Me Manage Multiple Sclerosis?
Does Knowing the Type of MS I Have Affect My Treatment?