How does NMSS deal with advocacy on the local level?

Louis Rosner
Neurology
On the local level, advocacy is geared toward helping the individual to deal with "the system" and to avoid the red tape of various government agencies such as the Veterans and Social Security Administrations.
Multiple Sclerosis

Multiple Sclerosis

Too often, multiple sclerosis is thought of only as "the crippler of young adults." But in fact, 75 percent of all people with MS will never need a wheelchair. In Multiple Sclerosis, Dr. Louis J....

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Research & Innovations

What are the different types of stems cells used in research?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
There are two types of stems cells used in research:Embryonic stem cells from leftover embryos creat...
How was EAE developed as a good animal model for the research of MS?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
Experimental allergic encephalomyelitis (EAE) became the animal model for multiple sclerosis (MS) th...
What Can I Do to Sleep Better?
What Can I Do to Sleep Better?
Is There a Genetic Component to Multiple Sclerosis?