How does NMSS deal with advocacy on the local level?

Louis Rosner
Neurology
On the local level, advocacy is geared toward helping the individual to deal with "the system" and to avoid the red tape of various government agencies such as the Veterans and Social Security Administrations.
Multiple Sclerosis

Multiple Sclerosis

Too often, multiple sclerosis is thought of only as "the crippler of young adults." But in fact, 75 percent of all people with MS will never need a wheelchair. In Multiple Sclerosis, Dr. Louis J....

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Research & Innovations

What web site should I consult for the latest research work on MS?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
A very conservative online site to consult is Quackwatch at www.quackwatch.org. Dr. Stephen Barrett ...
How are different researchers working to find a cure for MS?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
Here is a brief round up of some of the research work:At the University of Wisconsin, Madison, Dr. I...
Is There Anything I Can Do to Prevent Multiple Sclerosis?
Do Dietary Supplements Help with Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms?