What increases my risk of seizures if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?

Seizures are one of the less common problems associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). They may occur as part of MS, but they can also be the result of an infection, fever or suddenly stopping certain medications. Stress and lack of sleep can increase the risk of seizures, so it’s important to get plenty of rest and find positive ways to manage stress. 

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Brain Scans Show MS-Related Depression
Brain Scans Show MS-Related Depression
Blurry vision, numbness, painful muscle spasms: These are the hallmark signs of multiple sclerosis (MS). But the neurological disease doesn't just rav...
What are the types of multiple sclerosis (MS)?
The general types, or courses, of multiple sclerosis (MS) are as follows: Relapsing-remitting MS ...
Best (and Worst) Foods for Multiple Sclerosis
Best (and Worst) Foods for Multiple SclerosisBest (and Worst) Foods for Multiple SclerosisBest (and Worst) Foods for Multiple SclerosisBest (and Worst) Foods for Multiple Sclerosis
Restore energy and help ease symptoms with these eats.
What Affect Will Pregnancy Have on My Multiple Sclerosis?