What's the best motivation for losing weight?

A lot of people want to lose weight to drop a dress size or fit into their old jeans. In this video, weight loss guru Tony Horton talks with Dr. Oz about the most motivating reasons to get fit.

Continue Learning about Motivation and Weight Loss

How to Motivate Yourself for Weight Loss Success
When David Bowie penned Changes, he was commenting on how challenging change can be. And if you’re like most folks, you too have a hard time making ch...
Will a support group help me lose weight?
Support groups are a great system to use while trying to lose weight. Support groups can be fami...
As a Sharecare Transformer, how did you get social support for weight loss?
Paula GreerPaula Greer
I transformed my life 2 years ago on the DR OZ show after I faced the truth tube. I was 4 foot 10 in...
How Can I Stay Motivated When Dieting?
How Can I Stay Motivated When Dieting?