What's the best motivation for losing weight?

A lot of people want to lose weight to drop a dress size or fit into their old jeans. In this video, weight loss guru Tony Horton talks with Dr. Oz about the most motivating reasons to get fit.

Continue Learning about Motivation and Weight Loss

3 Mindset Shifts That Boost Weight Loss
3 Mindset Shifts That Boost Weight Loss
Your brain can be your ally or foe when it comes to losing weight. Don’t let negative thinking prevent you from shedding those unwanted pounds. Tori C...
What is skinny thinking?
Laura Katleman-PrueLaura Katleman-Prue
Skinny thinking is not a diet; it's about creating a new relationship to food that automatically...
How can I stay motivated to keep weight off?
Abby EllinAbby Ellin
What I heard people saying over and over is that they keep a vivid picture in their minds of wha...
How Can I Get Back on My Diet After a Slip-Up?