What's the best motivation for losing weight?

A lot of people want to lose weight to drop a dress size or fit into their old jeans. In this video, weight loss guru Tony Horton talks with Dr. Oz about the most motivating reasons to get fit.

Continue Learning about Motivation and Weight Loss

3 Mindset Shifts That Boost Weight Loss
3 Mindset Shifts That Boost Weight Loss
Your brain can be your ally or foe when it comes to losing weight. Don’t let negative thinking prevent you from shedding those unwanted pounds. Tori C...
How can I motivate myself to lose weight?
Samantha Heller, RDSamantha Heller, RD
The biggest challenge in losing weight is staying motivated. In this video, weight loss expert and D...
How can I achieve success with my weight loss efforts?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
If you enter a marriage with the expectation of being perfect, you would be able to stay married...
High Performance Health in Everyday Life