How can I stay on the right track if I am obese?

Losing any amount of weight can be a difficult journey, so it's important to keep your mind in the game. In this video, Dr. Oz welcomes back 700-lb. Colleen who shares her story of trying to stay hopeful in a seemingly hopeless situation.

Continue Learning about Motivation and Weight Loss

How to Motivate Yourself for Weight Loss Success
When David Bowie penned Changes, he was commenting on how challenging change can be. And if you’re like most folks, you too have a hard time making ch...
What's the best motivation for losing weight?
A lot of people want to lose weight to drop a dress size or fit into their old jeans. In this video,...
As a Sharecare Transformer, how did you get social support for weight loss?
Paula GreerPaula Greer
I transformed my life 2 years ago on the DR OZ show after I faced the truth tube. I was 4 foot 10 in...
High Performance Health in Everyday Life