What is the current recommendation concerning Morgellons disease?

Because Morgellon's disease is not widely accepted as a valid diagnosis by the medical community, there is no one recommendation for treating Morgellon's disease. The most commonly agreed upon recommendation is, however, that someone suffering from the symptoms of Morgellon's disease should find a caring and compassionate doctor who is willing to discuss the possibility of the disease. Because the symptoms of Morgellon's disease mimic those of other conditions, your doctor may first want to rule those out as a diagnosis. Be sure to discuss your concerns and any research you've done with your doctor about your Morgellon's disease symptoms.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

What do I need to know about caring for someone with Morgellons disease?
The most important thing you need to do when you are caring for someone with Morgellons or any disea...
How long does Morgellons disease last?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted by the medical community as an actual disease, so no one r...
What should I do if my doctor does not believe I have Morgellons disease?
Morgellons disease is not accepted among most medical professionals as an actual disease, so it is v...
How many people suffer from Morgellons disease?
Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, no one is sure how many people actual...