What causes Morgellons disease?

Morgellons disease is not widely accepted by the medical community as an actual disease. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has researched Morgellons disease, but could not find any clear physical cause for the symptoms. Scientists do not know if Morgellons disease is contagious.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

What do I need to know about caring for someone with Morgellons disease?
The most important thing you need to do when you are caring for someone with Morgellons or any disea...
How long does Morgellons disease last?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted by the medical community as an actual disease, so no one r...
Why is Morgellons disease so controversial?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted as a valid diagnosis by the medical community, so it has b...
What should I do if my doctor does not believe I have Morgellons disease?
Morgellons disease is not accepted among most medical professionals as an actual disease, so it is v...