Should I talk to my doctor about my Morgellons disease symptoms?

Yes, you should make an appointment with your doctor to discuss your Morgellons disease symptoms. Morgellons disease is not widely recognized as an actual condition, and some doctors believe that the symptoms associated with Morgellons disease are caused by other conditions with similar symptoms, such as Lyme disease, liver or kidney failure, or mental illness. It's important for you to find a doctor that is willing to listen to your concerns and discuss options with you. However, doctors report that some people are resistant to other possible causes of their symptoms, so consider being open-minded with your doctor in return.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

What type of doctor should I see for my Morgellons disease?
If you suspect you may have Morgellons disease, first make an appointment with your primary care or ...
How long does Morgellons disease last?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted by the medical community as an actual disease, so no one r...
What should I do if my doctor does not believe I have Morgellons disease?
Morgellons disease is not accepted among most medical professionals as an actual disease, so it is v...
Why is Morgellons disease so controversial?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted as a valid diagnosis by the medical community, so it has b...