Are over-the-counter medications available for Morgellons disease?

Morgellons disease is not widely accepted as a valid medical diagnosis, so the treatment may vary from doctor-to-doctor and person-to-person. Some people with Morgellons disease do find relief for the rashes and sores that are symptoms of Morgellons disease with over-the-counter lotions and itch creams. Additionally, over-the-counter pain medication can help with joint pain. Make sure to discuss your Morgellons disease symptoms with your doctor and the over-the-counter medication you are using to manage your symptoms.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

What should I do if my doctor does not believe I have Morgellons disease?
Morgellons disease is not accepted among most medical professionals as an actual disease, so it is v...
Why is Morgellons disease so controversial?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted as a valid diagnosis by the medical community, so it has b...
How many people suffer from Morgellons disease?
Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, no one is sure how many people actual...
How common is Morgellons disease?