Is there a vaccine for Morgellons disease?

Morgellons disease is not widely accepted by the medical community as an actual disease, so no one really knows what causes Morgellons disease. Because the scientific community does not know what causes Morgellons disease, there is not a vaccine to protect people against the disease.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

What do I need to know about caring for someone with Morgellons disease?
The most important thing you need to do when you are caring for someone with Morgellons or any disea...
What is Morgellons disease?
Farzanna S. Haffizulla, MDFarzanna S. Haffizulla, MD
Morgellons disease falls under the umbrella of a set of psychiatric based diseases with somatic or "...
What type of doctor should I see for my Morgellons disease?
If you suspect you may have Morgellons disease, first make an appointment with your primary care or ...
How many people suffer from Morgellons disease?
Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, no one is sure how many people actual...