What should I do if my doctor does not believe I have Morgellons disease?

Morgellons disease is not accepted among most medical professionals as an actual disease, so it is very possible that your doctor may not acknowledge Morgellons disease as a possibility for your symptoms. Your doctor may want to rule out other conditions before even discussing the possibility of Morgellons disease. It may also be helpful for you to do your own research into Morgellons and the ongoing studies about its causes and symptoms.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

What type of doctor should I see for my Morgellons disease?
If you suspect you may have Morgellons disease, first make an appointment with your primary care or ...
What is Morgellons disease?
Farzanna S. Haffizulla, MDFarzanna S. Haffizulla, MD
Morgellons disease falls under the umbrella of a set of psychiatric based diseases with somatic or "...
Why is Morgellons disease so controversial?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted as a valid diagnosis by the medical community, so it has b...
How long does Morgellons disease last?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted by the medical community as an actual disease, so no one r...