How does Morgellons disease affect my quality of life?

The symptoms associated with Morgellon's disease may have a negative impact on your quality of life. The rashes and sores can cause discomfort, and some people are self-conscious about their appearance. The fatigue and inability to concentrate said to be linked to Morgellon's disease can make it hard to focus at work or home. Talk to your doctor about the symptoms you are having and how they affect your life; there may be some remedies that can help. Bear in mind that these symptoms accompany other, more well known ailments, and your doctor may be able to determine the cause.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

How common is Morgellons disease?
Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, no one is sure how many people actual...
What type of doctor should I see for my Morgellons disease?
If you suspect you may have Morgellons disease, first make an appointment with your primary care or ...
Why is Morgellons disease so controversial?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted as a valid diagnosis by the medical community, so it has b...
What is Morgellons disease?
Farzanna S. Haffizulla, MDFarzanna S. Haffizulla, MD
Morgellons disease falls under the umbrella of a set of psychiatric based diseases with somatic or "...