How do medications treat Morgellons disease?

Because Morgellons disease is not widely recognized by the medical community as a valid diagnosis, there is no single medication that can help relieve Morgellons symptoms. Instead, many patients are issued psychiatric medication to help with depression and anxiety. Lotions and balms may also help decrease itchiness and soreness from rashes. Talk to your doctor to see what medication is best for your symptoms.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

Why is Morgellons disease so controversial?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted as a valid diagnosis by the medical community, so it has b...
What type of doctor should I see for my Morgellons disease?
If you suspect you may have Morgellons disease, first make an appointment with your primary care or ...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with Morgellons disease?
The most important thing you need to do when you are caring for someone with Morgellons or any disea...
How many people suffer from Morgellons disease?
Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, no one is sure how many people actual...