Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, there is not an approved treatment for the disease either. Most people who suffer from Morgellons symptoms have to try to target their specific symptoms on a daily basis. If you have exceptionally bad rashes or crawling sensations, try soaking your skin in warm water or using lotion. Additionally, speaking to a mental health care provider may offer you an outlet for your anxiety and stress related to your Morgellons disease symptoms. Some doctors may prescribe an oral antibiotic, which may also help with your day-to-day symptoms.
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with Morgellons disease?
- Q How does Morgellons disease affect my quality of life?
- Q How does Morgellons disease affect the body?
- Q What type of doctor should I see for my Morgellons disease?
- Q How often should I see my doctor for Morgellons disease?
- Q Why does my doctor want me to see a psychiatrist for my Morgellons disease?