How common is Morgellons disease?

Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, no one is sure how many people actually suffer from the disease. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention were unable to determine a physical cause of the reported condition.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

How long does Morgellons disease last?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted by the medical community as an actual disease, so no one r...
What type of doctor should I see for my Morgellons disease?
If you suspect you may have Morgellons disease, first make an appointment with your primary care or ...
Why is Morgellons disease so controversial?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted as a valid diagnosis by the medical community, so it has b...
What is Morgellons disease?
Farzanna S. Haffizulla, MDFarzanna S. Haffizulla, MD
Morgellons disease falls under the umbrella of a set of psychiatric based diseases with somatic or "...