What do I need to know about caring for someone with Morgellons disease?

The most important thing you need to do when you are caring for someone with Morgellons or any disease is to be supportive and caring. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention  has found no physical basis for Morgellons, so the person may desire medical consultation to find the cause of his or her symptoms, which you may be able to help them find.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

How many people suffer from Morgellons disease?
Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, no one is sure how many people actual...
What should I do if my doctor does not believe I have Morgellons disease?
Morgellons disease is not accepted among most medical professionals as an actual disease, so it is v...
How long does Morgellons disease last?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted by the medical community as an actual disease, so no one r...
How common is Morgellons disease?