What do I need to know about caring for someone with Morgellons disease?

The most important thing you need to do when you are caring for someone with Morgellons or any disease is to be supportive and caring. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention  has found no physical basis for Morgellons, so the person may desire medical consultation to find the cause of his or her symptoms, which you may be able to help them find.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

How common is Morgellons disease?
Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, no one is sure how many people actual...
How long does Morgellons disease last?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted by the medical community as an actual disease, so no one r...
What type of doctor should I see for my Morgellons disease?
If you suspect you may have Morgellons disease, first make an appointment with your primary care or ...
What is Morgellons disease?
Farzanna S. Haffizulla, MDFarzanna S. Haffizulla, MD
Morgellons disease falls under the umbrella of a set of psychiatric based diseases with somatic or "...