Are there alternative treatments for Morgellons disease?

Morgellon's disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, and so there is not an approved treatment for the disease either. Because there is no one accepted treatment for Morgellon's, a lot of people try different treatments to varying success. Some people soak their skin in warm water, while others use lotions or balms to relieve itchiness. Some people find that psychiatric medication can help with some of the symptoms that affect their behavior, such as depression and anxiety. Additionally, some doctors may prescribe antibiotics to relieve symptoms.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

What type of doctor should I see for my Morgellons disease?
If you suspect you may have Morgellons disease, first make an appointment with your primary care or ...
How common is Morgellons disease?
Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, no one is sure how many people actual...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with Morgellons disease?
The most important thing you need to do when you are caring for someone with Morgellons or any disea...
What should I do if my doctor does not believe I have Morgellons disease?
Morgellons disease is not accepted among most medical professionals as an actual disease, so it is v...