What happens if I miss a dose of Carbatrol?

It is important to try not to miss any doses for the drug to provide its maximum benefit, but if you do miss a dose, you should take that dose as soon as you can. However, if your next dose is coming up soon, do not take two doses; simply skip the dose you missed and take your next dose in the schedule. You should keep taking Carbatrol on your original dosing schedule even if you do miss a dose.

Continue Learning about Mood Stablizing Agents

What should I know before taking carbamazepine?
Your doctor will need to do blood work, liver tests, and a urine analysis before starting treatment....
Does carbamazepine have any side effects?
Side effects may include dizziness, drowsiness, depressed mood, anxiety, weakness, headaches, lazy e...
Fruits and Vegetables are Good-Mood Food
An Easy Way to Boost Exercise Endorphins