Is rash a common side effect of Lamictal?

Approximately up to 10% of patients who have taken Lamictal during the clinical trials of the drug, reported rash as a side effect. Since the rash severity and recovery varies from person to person, it is difficult to say how you will respond.

You and your doctor can then work together to adjust doses or add new medications.

Continue Learning about Mood Stablizing Agents

What should I know before taking carbamazepine?
Your doctor will need to do blood work, liver tests, and a urine analysis before starting treatment....
How can prescription mood-altering drugs affect my health?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Prescription mood-altering drugs, such as anti-anxiety agents, antidepressants, and sedatives, have ...
An Easy Way to Boost Exercise Endorphins
Eat Cereal for Breakfast, Be Happy All Day