Can I drive while taking propranolol?

Taking propranolol may cause drowsiness, so you should not drive until you know how it will affect you. You should also avoid operating heavy machinery and performing tasks that require a lot of focus, concentration and quick reactions. You may not be as alert as you need to be. Talk to your doctor about other activities you should limit or avoid while taking the medicine.

Continue Learning about Mood Stablizing Agents

What is carbamazepine?
Carbamazepine (Tegretol) is a drug that was originally developed to treat epilepsy. It can also reli...
What should I know before taking carbamazepine?
Your doctor will need to do blood work, liver tests, and a urine analysis before starting treatment....
Fruits and Vegetables are Good-Mood Food
Avoid These Bad Fats for a Better Mood
Avoid These Bad Fats for a Better Mood