Who should not use molybdenum?

Molybdenum supplements should not be taken to prevent molybdenum deficiency.  Instead of taking supplements, you should ask your doctor how you can improve your diet. Molybdenum deficiency is rare, so more often than not you are able to obtain the recommended daily amount of molybdenum in your normal diet.

Continue Learning about Molybdenum

What is the best way to take molybdenum?
The best way to take molybdenum is in a balanced diet. If your diet prevents you from receiving the...
What should I know before taking molybdenum?
Supplements are not advised for the prevention of molybdenum deficiency. Instead, seek an improved d...
Should I take molybdenum if I have a copper deficiency?
Molybdenum, in large enough amounts, can cause your body to lose copper. Therefore, if you have a co...
Are there any risks in using molybdenum?
Molybdenum can worsen a copper deficiency condition, so if you have copper deficiency you should con...